Churchill is a traditional family home with 4 bedrooms upstairs and large living spaces on the lower floor.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 76' wide, 96' deep and 40' high.
- 10'+ flat ceilings downstairs
- 9'+ flat ceilings upstairs and in basement
- vaulted ceilings in attic
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x8 wood framing. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone over the wall structure.
In 2008, this plan was featured on the Houseplans.com blog.
- 3,722 sq. feet of living space (2,033 first floor, 1,689 second floor)
- 3,241 sq. feet of additional space (736 porches, 800 garages, 1705 basement)
- 6.963 sq. feet under roof
House Plans - $1300
Questions Before You Buy?
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
918 516 8811
3 bed, 2.5 bath
Similar House Plans
2280 ft2 / 203 m2