Rainier is a craftsman home which combines the luxury features of today"s home with the timeless elegance of the early twentieth century Arts & Crafts style. The downstairs features large living, dining, and den. The grand staircase leads to the upstairs family room, and 2 grand bedroom suites.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, 2 half baths
- 89' wide, 64' deep and 30' high.
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone, stucco and cedar shingles over the wall structure.
In 2009, this plan was the featured plan for 2 Bedroom House Plans on Houseplans.com. In 2004, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
Similar House Plans
- 3,860 sq. feet of living space (2,123 first floor, 1,737 second floor)
- 1,393 sq. feet of additional space (842 porches, 551 garages)
- 5,253 sq. feet under roof
3 bed, 2.5 bath
3117 ft2 / 290 m2
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan