- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 48′ wide, 48′ deep and 35′ high.
- 9’+ flat ceilings throughout
- 1,527 sq. feet of living space (1,032 first floor, 495 second floor)
- 1,272 sq. feet of additional space (1272 porches)
- 2,799 sq. feet under roof
The standard version of this plan is designed with wood pilings, wood frame walls and wood roof trusses. The exterior features simple trim and moldings, lap siding, divided lite windows, decorative railings, 10:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the main house, 2.5:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the porch.
In 2008, this plan was the editor’s weekly pick on architecturaldesigns.com It was also featured in the architecturaldesigns.com catalog. In 2003, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.Photos from Rock Hill, MD