- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 27′ wide, 49′ deep and 30′ high.
- 1,586 sq. feet of living space (793 first floor, 793 second floor)
- 642 sq. feet of additional space (262 porches, 380 garages)
- 2,228 sq. feet under roof
This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation. The upper floor system is pre-engineered wood trusses. The 7:12 roof is shingles, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with simple trim and moldings, decorative railings, exposed rafters, tapered columns and sand stucco finish over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
- 9′-4″ ceilings downstairs
- 9′ ceilings upstairs
- In 2010, this plan was featured on the Cover of HanleyWood Ecohome magazine.
- In 2009, this plan was featured in the HanleyWood Ecohome magazine.
- In 2008, this plan was featured on Houseplans.com as the cover plan for Bungalow House Plans and Narrow Lot House Plans.
- In 2007, this plan was featured on the Distinctive House Plans Gallery, and won the Southeast Builder’s Conference Aurora Award.
- In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.