- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 75′ wide, 100′ deep and 25′ high.
- 19′ ceilings in entry. 14′ in foyer, living, den and dining. 11′ in game and family. 10′ in all other rooms.
- 4,271 sq. feet of living space (3,731 first floor, 540 second floor)
- 1471 sq. feet of additional space (671 porches, 800 garages)
- 5,742 sq. feet under roof
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 8″ concrete block. The roof is tile over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stucco over the wall structure.
In 2008, this plan was featured in the Architectural Designs Catalog. In 2004, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.