- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 66′ wide, 66′ deep and 46′ high.
- 4,500 sq. feet of living space (2,300 first floor, 2,200 second floor)
- 5,924 sq. feet of additional space (3,400 porches, 2,524 attic)
- 10,424 sq. feet under roof
The standard version of this plan is designed with 6 inch wood frame walls. The floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with corinthian columns, large detailed entablature, full-height triple-hung windows, sand stucco finish and shingle roof.
- 11′-4″ ceilings downstairs
- 10′ ceilings upstairs
In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.