- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms, 2 half baths
- 76′ wide, 101′ deep and 40′ high.
- 10′ ceilings throughout
- 20′ ceilings in Irish Pub
- 6,974 sq. feet of living space (2,877 first floor, 4,097 second floor)
- 1,719 sq. feet of additional space (919 porches, 800 garages)
- 8,693 sq. feet under roof
This plan is designed with a concrete slab. The exterior walls are 12″ ICF construction. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The 12:12 roof is slate, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The Darien is a classic Scottish Highland castle finished in stone, wrought iron detailing, heavy plank doors.
In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
Get Updates on Castle Construction!