- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms, 2 half baths
- 76′ wide, 101′ deep and 40′ high.
- 10′ ceilings throughout
- 20′ ceilings in Irish Pub
- 6,974 sq. feet of living space (2,877 first floor, 4,097 second floor)
- 1,719 sq. feet of additional space (919 porches, 800 garages)
- 8,693 sq. feet under roof
This plan is designed with a concrete slab. The exterior walls are 12″ ICF construction. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The 12:12 roof is slate, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The Darien is a classic Scottish Highland castle finished in stone, wrought iron detailing, heavy plank doors.
In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.