- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 72′ wide, 51′ deep and 29′ high.
- 2,200 sq. feet of living space (1,040 lower level, 1,160 upper level)
- 884 sq. feet of additional space (400 porches, 484 garage)
- 3,084 sq. feet under roof
This plan is designed with concrete basement walls and a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone, and wood siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
- 10′ ceilings at upper level
- 8′ ceilings at walkout basement
In 2002, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.Photos from St. Louis, MO