- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 58’ wide, 103’ deep and 30’ high.
- 10’ flat ceilings throughout
- 4,551 sq. feet of living space (2,470 first floor, 2,081 second floor)
- 1,374 sq. feet of additional space (803 porches, 571 garages)
- 5,925 sq. feet under roof
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with brick and cedar shingles over the wall structure.
In 2004, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.