- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 18′ wide, 43′ deep and 35′ high.
- 10′ ceilings in living, dining, and kitchen
- 8′ ceiling in basement garage and second floor
- 1,456 sq. feet of living space (736 first floor, 720 second floor)
- 844 sq. feet of additional space (108 patio, 736 garages)
- 2,300 sq. feet under roof
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade and poured concrete basement walls. The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing, with a 2 hour fire rating. The roof is sloped metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone and wood over the wall structure.